"Immigration can take up a lot of your HR staff’s time."
⇢ Angela Potvin, immigration lawyer
About ServImm's Business Services
Business immigration is not easy and can take up a lot of your HR personnel's precious time and energy.
There are many ever-changing regulations, and obligations to fulfill. Whether you need a group of international workers to come to Canada for a training session or contract, an executive from your international branch offices to transfer in, or you want to keep that great employee who is on an IEC visa with the company, I can help.
Together, we can…
- Apply for Labor Market Opinions, CAQs and the necessary work permits;
- See if industry-specific or treaty-specific exemptions apply to the case in question;
- Create an intra-company calendar to ensure that you never experience work flow disruption due to visas issuances;
- Assist your employees and their families in becoming permanent residents or citizens;
- Deal with potential inadmissibility issues, such as criminal records;
- Trouble-shoot border crossings;
- Ensure that your follow-up obligations under issued Labor Market Opinions are met.
I have many competitive options available ranging from hourly billing to lump-sum retainers, depending on your work volume and needs.
Let’s set up a meeting and see what’s the best option for your business.
Contact or Visit Us
We are in Montreal!
ServImm Immigration Services Inc.
300, rue du Saint Sacrement, suite 111